Thursday, October 11, 2007

Welcome to Hokkaido Japan


Ken and I love to take pictures when we travel, I will share my travel photos here with you my friends ... for now we begin with our latest travel ... Japan ... Hokkaido ...

do add to favourite this website and come back for a visit every now and then ... as I update our travel pictures as I go ...

We went on a trip to Hokkaido Japan on 6 - 12 Aug ...

and were very pleasantly surprised to find the vast expanse of lands, hills, valleys and most of all -- flowers!


The best time to visit for Lavendars and Sunflowers ... July and August ...
Simply breath-taking!



Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoy sharing with you!

Watch this blog as I unfold our journey to this beautiful land of Japan Hokkaido ...

Cheers

No comments: