Monday, October 29, 2007

Blessed to be a blessing to the nations

I received this in my email today … and would like to share with you …

blessedtobeablessingtothenations.ppt

the pictures may cause a little discomfort to the viewers

but it is a very good reminder to many of us … who share this world we live in …

blessed to be a ble$$ing to the nations …

let us never be tired of doing good ... in words and deeds, in charity and in love ...
in gifts of money and of time ...

in whatever way we can …

a Singaporean I know works in East Africa attached to The Rafiki Foundation
her name is Yeen-Lan, she has been featured on our local TV show "Find me a Singaporean"
here is her website http://www.rafiki-foundation.org/ros/Lam/lam.html if you want to know more ...

Incidentally I seached her out as one of my relatives wanted to make a contribution to help the starving children in Africa ...

I had always been for India for more than 20yrs on, yes, I agree with her ... India has prospered, and now it is time to look at Africa ...

Cheers
Jewel Kwong ...

No comments: